Going Away With Adviser – Rangers
General overall responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing support to the Assistant County Commissioner for Activities and Adventure by giving advice and answering specific queries, often by email.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of and enthusiasm for your specialism.
- Become an expert in your specialism, use your knowledge to solve problems and promote the advantages of your area of the guiding programme
- Support Leaders to provide a safe girl-only space where girls and young women can discover their full potential through all areas of the programme.
- Attend level-specific meetings and events as appropriate.
- Keep up to date with new resources and programme initiatives
- Complete relevant training for the role and ensure the wider team’s skills are up to date.
- Manage a local budget, liaising with the level Treasurer and Commissioner as necessary.
- Advise Commissioners and Leaders on planned activities, including residential opportunities, through the Residential Event Notification (REN) process as appropriate.
- Help and support events to promote your specialist area.
Download full role description here:
Download application form here: