Girlguiding Leeds is part of Girlguiding UK – the leading charity for girls and young women in the UK. The guiding county is divided into 12 Divisions which include the city centre, towns and villages.
We are a friendly, forward looking county and our aim is to provide the best Girlguiding and life opportunities for all our members. We give girls and young women a space where they can be themselves, have fun, build brilliant friendships, gain valuable life skills and make a positive difference to their lives and communities.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring our lead volunteers have adequate support.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The role is for 16 hours per week term time only, days to suit candidate and will include periods of lone working.
- To provide administrative assistance to the County Commissioner Team.
- To manage bookings at the Trefoil Centre and Robin Hole (our camp site) and administrative assistance if requested.
- To provide PR assistance, create and publish documents.
- To manage bookings for any large scale county events.
- To answer general enquiries either directly or by redirecting them to the relevant person.
- To provide administrative support for the training team and manage bookings for general trainings.
- Provide administrative support to the Treasurer if required.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Personal experience of girlguiding would be an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this position please send your cv to:
The Trefoil Centre
16a Morris Lane