The RHS is inviting groups with creative ideas to improve local spaces, and grow connections in their local community through plants and gardening to apply for up to £500 for their project (see online details and application guidance).
We will be accepting applications from;
- West Yorkshire – Leeds
- North Yorkshire – Harrogate, York and Selby
- South Yorkshire – Barnsley, Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Bassetlaw
We are offering:
- Hands-on support and advicefor your project from an RHS Community Outreach Advisor; for example:
– Consultation and project planning
– Horticultural advice and plant selection
– Skills training and workshops
– Aftercare and maintenance advice
– Or tell us what help you need for your project
- £500 grant to support your project.
All RHS community gardening organisations are eligible to apply for this RHS funding, but don’t worry if you are not already registered it is easy to sign up online:
Yorkshire in Bloom (community gardening groups)
Campaign for School Gardening (schools, uniform groups and youth groups)
and Affiliated Societies (gardening clubs)
If you have any questions or would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sarah-Jane Mason – Community Outreach Advisor, Yorkshire
Royal Horticultural Society
Harlow Carr Garden, Crag Lane, Harrogate, HG3 1QB